Current Job Opportunities
Title: Administrative Assistant for Church Life – Full Time
Ministry Support Services
Accountable to: Business & Operations Director
St. Andrew's is an intergenerational community of 1,200+ children, youth, and adults who are discovering God's grace together. We are a church community that desires to be the light of Christ in Northwest Tucson, shining brightly throughout this city as we move out each week into our schools, our places of work and recreation. The members of St. Andrew's are called to be God's Kingdom people and by God's grace we will endeavor to do just that! This is our mission: "To know God, and make God known, through lives transformed by Christ."
Full time, non-exempt position supporting the ministries of St. Andrew’s. Works closely with the pastors, church officers, Caring Ministry, Nominating Committee, Membership support, Stewardship Committee, and coordinates the St. Andrew’s Columbarium. Position includes office reception duties of greeting and assisting members and guests, and answering phones as necessary. Includes a competitive wage and benefits package. Position is M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Anticipated start date: August 15, 2018.
· Engaging and positive personality
· Team player committed to fulfilling the needs of the ministries, members, guests, and staff
· Ability to lead a team of volunteers
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent writing and grammar skills
· Must be highly organized and have strong time management skills.
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular)
· Proven experience as an administrative assistant
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and copy machines
Submit Resume of Qualifications to Brad Engel at firstname.lastname@example.org or the church office.